[Rigf_program] Summary of Conference Call on 13 Sep

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Thu Sep 13 18:01:13 HKT 2012

Thanks German for the good suggestions and agree that we should work out a timeline.

Also would like to add back a credit to Yvonne from Prof. PengHwa's team of APrIGF 2011. I was modifying the draft based on her original work. So thanks Yvonne for the outline doc.

Just a brief summary of our call meeting just now for everyone's reference.

- Izumi will circulate the draft of selection process and procedure for both MSG and the host proposal within these 2 weeks.
- Agreed to have face-to-face meeting in ICANN Toronto and IGF Baku to sort out the below:
	- Selection Process & Procedures for MSG and hosts
	- Composition of MSG
	- Selection and Conference Preparation Timeline
- Cheryl/Edmon will work on leveraging the APRALO Conferencing facilities for the meeting in ICANN Toronto

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5802 2500   ︳Fax: +852 5802 2502   ︳http://www.dot.asia