[Rigf_program] Fwd: Look forward to see you in Tokyo.... and session M4

Ang Peng Hwa (Prof) TPHANG at ntu.edu.sg
Fri Jul 13 10:26:05 HKT 2012

Obata-san,

Apologies for coming on late to the discussion. Still under a cloud, not the computing kind unfortunately.

It's fine to change the title to  (1) "International Public Policy and Internet Governance".

Folks,
As you probably know, this kind of thing (titles that read odd—perhaps it reads/sounds fine in Japanese) can happen because there are many issues for the PC to consider. As it is an easy fix, we should do it.

Pablo,
Thanks for pointing the oddity out. 'Much appreciated

Regards,
Peng Hwa