[Rigf_program] contribution on national/regional IGFs to IGF open consultation May 21

Kabani kabani.asif at gmail.com
Wed May 15 23:57:51 HKT 2013

Adam,

Agree with your proposal, as It says the same what I wanted to add.

"National and regional IGFs are essential building blocks of the global
IGF"  - Done

Sincerely

Asif Kabani

*Asif Kabani, MBA*
*
*
*Connect @*
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/kabani.asif> [image:
Twitter]<https://twitter.com/Kabaniasif>
 [image: Youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/asifkabani> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kabani>

*Before you print - Think about the** **ENVIRONMENT*