[Rigf_program] contribution on national/regional IGFs to IGF open consultation May 21

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed May 15 22:32:45 HKT 2013

How about adding a new opening sentence, simply:

National and regional IGFs are essential building blocks of the global IGF.

And then continue as the earlier draft I circulated.

I think best not to make too many changes as we had the proposed text
read into the record during the last call.

Best,

Adam