[Rigf_program] formal invitations

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Mar 29 22:49:26 HKT 2013

IN addition to the Call for Workshops and Themes, could we make
some kind of formal invitations to:

Host of Next IGF: Indonesian organizers, government and Civil society,
private sector, tech/academic community as MSH.

IGF Chair/Secretariat: If Markus is re-appointed, it's easier, perhaps, but
who knows. At this stage, we can send invitation addressed to the current
Chair of IGF MAG, asking them to send the Chair, to be present at our
September meeting in Seoul.

There is nothing wrong to send these early, I think.

izumi

--
                     >> Izumi Aizu <<
Japan