[Rigf_program] Initial APrIGF proposal evaluation results

Dongman Lee dlee at cs.kaist.ac.kr
Thu Jul 4 16:44:29 HKT 2013

Paul & members,

Looks great! I'd like to add two comments now since I may not bel able
to attend tomorrow's meeting:

- Instead of merging 14, 18, and 22 into one, I think having two
consecutive sessions (14+22 and 18) would be better - we explore and
discuss the government's roles and IG status in AP in the first session
and then talk about how the current  regulations can be improved for a
better shape of IG in the following session.

- cyber security is one of key foci's of Korean government so please
have the proposals related to this reconsidered for selection.

Regards,

Dongman

2013-07-04 ?? 3:46, Paul Wilson ? ?: