[Rigf_program] Host 2014 Proposals Evaluation

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 13:15:41 HKT 2013

In regards to the next location, after the Taj bombing India has tighten
its security, but looking at the infrastructure and other resources India's
possibilities are very high.

Cheers to Life
Shreedeep Rayamajhi
00977-9841374547(Nepal)
00977-9851049683(Nepal)
00977-9813900099

+1(301)485-9395(US)
<http://www.rayznews.com/>

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.