[Rigf_program] Host 2014 Proposals Evaluation

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Mon Aug 19 14:18:41 HKT 2013

Dear Professor & colleagues,
Due to visa problem, I would  like  support to organise
2014 APrIGF  in Nepal or Srilanka.

With best regards,

*Bazlu*
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR* **| *Chief Executive Officer *|*
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
*[NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social
Council]*

House: 13/3, Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207*|*  Bangladesh*|*
Phone: +88-02-9130750| 9101479 | Cell: +88 01711881647
Fax: 88-02-9138501 *|* E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net* |* bnnr <bnnrc at bd.drik.net>
cbd at gmail.com *|*
www.bnnrc.net