[Rigf_program] APrIGF Seoul 2013 Reminder

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Sun Aug 4 05:47:07 HKT 2013

I can see the point of bringing the two KIGA workshops together, if nobody objects.  A summary panel could be very useful, as Kilnam proposes.

The workshop on Public Access seems to have a different focus, it does not have the same focus on Governance, so it may not fit so well with the others.

In my opinion.

Paul.