[Rigf_program] Fwd: APrIGF Seoul 2013 Reminder

Dongman Lee dlee at cs.kaist.ac.kr
Sun Aug 4 10:45:09 HKT 2013

Prof. Chon,

Thanks for your duggestions. Last Friday, all three workshop leaders met
and agreed to hold them into two consecutive sessions under the title of
internet governance and law framework in the ap region (tentative - we
will fix it on tuesday) on the second day afternoon (9/5). The first
sesdion will be allocated for presentations of gov people. civil
activistists, and law experts while the second part will invite all
thses speakers to a floor as panelists and starts a discussion session
as you suggested.

Regards,

Dongman Lee

2013-08-04 ?? 2:49, kilnam chon ? ?: