[Rigf_program] Revised proposal and detailed plan for 2013 APrIGF Seoul

Wu Kuo kuoweiwu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 12:11:37 HKT 2013

Here is my comment regarding to Kilnam's questions:

kilnam chon 於 2013/4/26 上午11:32 寫道:

> paul/msg chair, msg, and program@
>
> my comments below to improve the proposals;
>
> 1. Host
>     KIGA/2013 (like IGF Japan/2012, SIRC-DotAsia/2011, APNIC-.../2010) is in charge of everthing
>     including finance, but excluding the program which is handled by APrIGF MSG.
>
> 2. Co-Host
>     KISA - what is KISA's role?
>     APrIGF MSG - Program Committee?
>
> 3. Youth IGF Camp
>     which organization is in charge?

Basically, Youth IGF Camp is an event running by DotAsia. We (APrIGF MSG) didn't involve in at all, and DotAsia in charge of all the cost from every first year til now. Unless we want to involve in.

> 4. Program - schedule
>     Starting at 9:30 may be OK for visitors who stay at hotels nearby,
>     but tough for local who need to spend 2~3 hours to get to the venue/SUNY.

It is better stay as 9:30am, or what the local people recommend? 10am? it will be kind of late…

> 5. Transportation
>     thank you for posting BOTH airports(Incheon, Gimpo).
>     additional requests:
>        - bus schedule or frequency
>        - direction by train for Gimp
>
>     remark:  from incheon, only choices you have are bus and taxi.
>                   from gimpo, you have another choice; train which comes every ~5 minutes
>                   whereas bus may not come so frequently (every hour?)

As my experience, it can take hours to the airports during the traffic hours. Any suggestion (is the train better and reliable)?

Kuo Wu