[Rigf_program] Revised proposal and detailed plan for 2013 APrIGF Seoul

kilnam chon chonkn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 11:32:14 HKT 2013

paul/msg chair, msg, and program@

my comments below to improve the proposals;

1. Host
    KIGA/2013 (like IGF Japan/2012, SIRC-DotAsia/2011, APNIC-.../2010) is
in charge of everthing
    including finance, but excluding the program which is handled by APrIGF
MSG.

2. Co-Host
    KISA - what is KISA's role?
    APrIGF MSG - Program Committee?

3. Youth IGF Camp
    which organization is in charge?

4. Program - schedule
    Starting at 9:30 may be OK for visitors who stay at hotels nearby,
    but tough for local who need to spend 2~3 hours to get to the
venue/SUNY.

5. Transportation
    thank you for posting BOTH airports(Incheon, Gimpo).
    additional requests:
       - bus schedule or frequency
       - direction by train for Gimp

    remark:  from incheon, only choices you have are bus and taxi.
                  from gimpo, you have another choice; train which comes
every ~5 minutes
                  whereas bus may not come so frequently (every hour?)

chon