[Rigf_program] Revised proposal and detailed plan for 2013 APrIGF Seoul

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:14:20 HKT 2013

Dear Ji-Young,

Thank you for the wonderful hard-work you and the other team members are
putting into the programming and execution of this year's APrIGF.

I just went through all the documents. You may want to review the
sponsorship offer in the first category because when I looked at the
budgeted items list, there are items that exceed US$10,000 and it would be
beneficial to offer a sponsorship slot of US$15,000, US$10k, US$5k and
US$3k.

I wonder if the audio/visual/transcript costs can be reduced through
volunteer support as happens at the IGF. The Youth kits are also a bit
expensive and I wonder if those kits are a necessity and can't be replaced
by electronic documentation on USB's.

Looking forward to a well attended and successful APrIGF.

--
Regards.