[Rigf_program] formal invitations

Edmon Chung edmon at registry.asia
Tue Apr 9 10:34:40 HKT 2013

This was discussed in the previous 2 meetings and included in the timeline.
Those were focused however on KSIA/KIGA as the host to send the official invitations, especially to governments.  The timeline is a bit longer because of the current changes in the Korean government.
This group can obviously also send out invitations but it should be coordinated with the host ones.

So the first question is whether this group would send official invitations or broader general invites, e.g. via email, web announcements, etc.

If we are going to send formal invites, we can certainly help coordinate drafting and sending of them.

Edmon