[Rigf_program] formal invitations

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Tue Apr 9 10:18:33 HKT 2013

Izumi, I agree and this process should start as soon as possible.

Can I suggest that Yannis build a mailing list, taking all suggestions from this list, and send out the invitations more or less immediately as the names come in (or practically speaking, perhaps in weekly batches).

There is no need to wait for an invitation list to be "completed", as that will take a long time.   It should be easy enough to manage and avoid duplicates.

Edmon/Yannis, can Secretariat take this responsibility?  Please let me know if you agree, or if any help is needed.

Paul.