[Rigf_program] APrIGF 2013--India is interested

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Sun Sep 2 09:15:41 HKT 2012

Hi, yes, I will be in Baku and willing to join the meeting, and
I also agree with Paul and others that it's time for us to
define the process in an open manner - so as not to be blamed
yet again - for selection of the next venue and also define
ourselves - who are organizing the APrIGF under which terms
and conditions, again this should be open and transparent.

izumi

--
                     >> Izumi Aizu <<
Japan