[Rigf_program] APrIGF 2013--India is interested

Ching Chiao chiao at registry.asia
Sun Sep 2 11:59:19 HKT 2012

Dear all -- I've worked with KISA for a successful APNG Camp last month in
Seoul. As Dr. Sir told me -- the budget of 2013 APrIGF in Korea has been
booked and keep in mind they are a government agency therefore the
commitment is 200% there (the other 100% is that if the meeting is not
happening there will be a consequence). On the other hand, I remember when
I helped chair the AP* meeting earlier this year in New Delhi, we did talk
about recognizing Korea's interest back then and we thank them for give
ways to Japan for this year's meeting (and at that time KISA does not have
a meeting proposal).

I do not know if YJ Park is on this list. I know she's been involved in
Korean IGF and is the main international contact. Ms. Jin from KISA was
also assigned to prepare for IGF.

Ching