[Rigf_program] Further topic for the Tokyo agenda

Yoshihiro Obata obatayoshihiro at eaccess.net
Tue May 15 14:48:55 HKT 2012

I received a call from Google Japan that Google Inc. was contacted by
some people in this MSG and was asked to contribute to the APrIGF. I
heard that they have strong interest in the WCIT issue.
Although this is their headquarter issue, I suggested that they work
through their Japan office (especially for funding) and me so that I can
work for the arrangement inside the MSG. I will soon forward their
proposal and if necessary (which means that if their proposal is part of
a session, which is likely), I would like to work with the people
interested in this issue to arrange a session or several sessions.
Additionally, AT&T Japan is saying that AT&T is also very interested in
this issue. When the arrangement starts, I might be able to pull them in
if we want.

Yoshihiro Obata