[Rigf_program] [5 July Thur 11am (UTC+8)] Next Teleconference and Updated Program

Yoshihiro Obata ObataYoshihiro at eaccess.net
Mon Jun 18 12:31:52 HKT 2012

Dear Adam and William,

Moderator
•    Robert Guerra, Internet Governance Consultant

Speakers
•    Mr Hasanul Aaq Inu, Parliamentarian, Bangladesh
•    Toru Nakaya, Director, International Policy Division, Global ICT
Strategy Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (MIC),
Japan
•    Sunil Abraham, Center for Internet & Society, India
•    Frank March, Internet New Zealand (Domain Registry Association)

Discussion
•    Mr Hasanul Aaq Inu, Parliamentarian, Bangladesh
•    Toru Nakaya, Director, International Policy Division, Global ICT
Strategy Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (MIC),
Japan
•    Sunil Abraham, Center for Internet & Society, India
•    Frank March, Internet New Zealand (Domain Registry Association)
+  William Drake

   I think the basic rule of IGF is that we accept proposals from the
floor as much as we can.  I do not think that we need to accommodate
Mr.Drake in the presentation part but I think there is no reason to
reject him from the discussion part.  There may be even other people's
request for involvement since the application for such proposal is still
open.  Considering the arrangement of the main hall, it might be much
easier than requesting involvement from the floor.  This is the way that
we are organizing other sessions and I am doing similar arrangements for
many of the others.
   The way that we would like to run the sessions are that we put all
presenters on the stage during the presentation part and with a one
minute interval, invite the other people onto the stage for the
discussion part.

   I appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,
Yoshihiro Obata