[Rigf_program] [5 July Thur 11am (UTC+8)] Next Teleconference and Updated Program

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed Jun 20 14:17:57 HKT 2012

Hi,

I didn't realize that the theme/description for Pleanry 1 was changed.

Could you please put the previous one back?

The one written now is not the overall subject of the Session, but only
applies to the talk Kuo Wei's friend is going to present.

We are working on speakers from Japan, one from Gov, one
from business/ISP and perhaps one from CS.

thanks,

izumi

--
                     >> Izumi Aizu <<