[Rigf_program] MSG Chair appointment at tomorrow's meeting

kilnam chon chonkn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 23:50:06 HKT 2013

paul and all,

i recommend to go through the election immediately after bali igf where we
could have face2face meetings including MSG Meeting.

we really need face2face meetings to exchange our ideas among us, and we
did not
have time to discuss on this matter during aprigf meeting last week.

i hope edmon could manage the aprigf during the interim period of this and
next months as the acting chair.

if we could not delay the election until october, i would like to nominate
edmon as
the chair for one year.  but, we need to come up with the deputy chairs at
the same time, and edmon may need some time to discuss with vairous people
on the deputy
chairs and other matters.  this would take time.

for the igr meeting on regional and national igfs on october 21 during bali
igf, i hope
paul who managed the 2013 aprigf meeting as well as edmon as the acting
chair
to represent aprigf at the meeting.

chon