[Rigf_program] [Rigf_msg] Thanks to all

Kabani kabani.asif at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 18:47:23 HKT 2013

Paul,

Many thanks for being a excellent Chair, secondly to Adam and Peng, and
other team member Yannis and Edmon to managing excellent Event.

Sincere thanks to all MSG.

Best Regards

Asif Kabani
Director

-------
About me: http://about.me/kabaniasif
*
*
*Stay Connected*
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/kabani.asif> [image:
Twitter]<https://twitter.com/Kabaniasif>
 [image: Youtube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/asifkabani> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kabani>

*The Blog: Internet Governance and Policy*
Stay on top - NEWS, Views and Event - Live
Visit:  http://internetgovernancepolicy.blogspot.com

CONFIDENTIALITY:This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and
may be confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended
recipient,please delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its
content.

Towards A Sustainable Earth:Print Only When Necessary.Thank you.