[Rigf_program] [Rigf_msg] Thanks to all

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Fri Sep 6 18:01:05 HKT 2013

Dear members of the MSG,

Now that the big event has ended, I want to say thanks to you all for your contributions to the APrIGF MSG, especially those who attended regular meetings and participated actively on the mailing list.

Special thanks go to Yannis and Edmon for a lot of hard work to support us and the event, especially in the past few weeks of frantic activity.  Thanks to all our Korean friends of course, for hosting the meeting and also helping out with the MSG activities.  I want to also acknowledge the work of Sylvia and Pablo, who contributed a lot from APNIC's side.  Also to Adam and Peng Hwa for covering (or recovering) the chair role when I was absent.

I suggest that we have a regular meeting in one week, on Friday 13 September, to set out our work for the coming year, including a plan for Bali of course.

All the best

Paul.