[Rigf_program] [Rigf_msg] [5 Sep (Thu) 13:00-14:30 UTC+9] APrIGF Meeting on 2014 Host Selection

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Thu Sep 5 11:39:49 HKT 2013

Yannis and all,

apologies for very slow response - I have a big backlog after last week's APNIC meeting, and the rIGF proceedings this week.

i have been thinking about our process for selection, and I suggest the following sequence.  you can consider this as the agenda for today's meeting, but there may be some AOB at the end.  if we have time, we can certainly cover some of the usual issues, and possibly avoid the need for the normal phone meeting tomorrow.

I am very interested to hear feedback on this proposal, and will open the floor at the beginning, in order to do that.

Paul.
===

Agenda - MSG meeting, 5 September 2013
Room 231, B-Zone  (Security Track)
SUNY Korea

0. Agenda bashing

1. Role call (need to record names of those participating)

2. Review of operating principles
 - Meetings
 - Decision making
 - Votes

3. Selection process for 2014

 - Review of proposals received
 - Questions/discussion regarding proposals

*** Decision required: Does NSG need private session (excluding proponents)

4. Selection of successful proposal

 - Call for consensus
 - Confirm formal voting mechanism, if required

5. Review of process
 - have we followed the documented process?
 - decide if improvements/changes needed

6. AOB