[Rigf_program] 2013 List of Workshop Proposals

kilnam chon chonkn at gmail.com
Wed May 22 07:12:11 HKT 2013

about half of the eleven proposals submitted are the IGF
workshop proposals.  this implies

1. we have only about 5 new proposals, not related to the
    IGF proposals.
2. we have recruited only 20~30% of the IGF workshop
    proposals.

thus, we have to work hard on both fronts; IGF proposals, and new non-IGF
proposals.

any good idea?

chon