[Rigf_program] Invitation letter proposal

Wu Kuo kuoweiwu at gmail.com
Sat May 11 23:24:05 HKT 2013

Paul,

Thanks for your effort. I support to deliver it as soon as possible.

Actually, we know the government people have to have budget and plan to support their trip much earlier (usually at least one year). I don't expect to have government people to join us except local government (no travel expense required), but it is good to deliver to them now. So they know there is APrIGF meeting running every year, then they will plan the budget for the future if they are interested in.

Again, thanks for your effort. So, just do it!

Kuo Wu

Paul Wilson 於 2013/5/11 下午2:25 寫道: