[Rigf_program] Workshop list - AP region

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri May 10 18:37:17 HKT 2013

Attached is a list of workshops (Bali IGF) submitted for the next
round of evaluation and review.  Taken from the IGF website
<http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/view-proposals>, copied to excel.

There's a column "AP Region / Known".  If the proposing organization
is from our region then I've added "AP".  If from the region and I
know their contact information I've put "AP known".

I think there are 30 proposals from the region.

As discussed on the call earlier, suggested we write to these people
asking them to consider submitting a proposal, appropriately tailored
to fit with AP regional issues, for the APrIGF.

If you know contact information for any of the proposals marked with
just "AP", please send that information to Yannis.

Thanks,

Adam