[Rigf_program] Draft Operating Principles

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Mar 28 21:22:13 HKT 2013

On Wednesday 27 March 2013 06:20 PM, Paul Wilson wrote:
> Attached are a revised draft operating principkles for the APrIGF, for discussion at the meeting tomorrow.

I like the structure of MSG as an open membership group, that may work
through sub committees. Also the provision of elected Chair and with
regular rotation. Maybe we can think of one year chairship and
vice-chairs each for 2 year. Or just two co-chairs or even co-coodinators.

In the organisational principles, we should add transparency to openness
and multistakeholderism...

my 2 cents

parminder