[Rigf_program] Draft Operating Principles

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Mar 28 20:57:19 HKT 2013

On Wednesday 27 March 2013 06:20 PM, Paul Wilson wrote:
> Attached are a revised draft operating principkles for the APrIGF, for discussion at the meeting tomorrow.

I think that the Asia Pacific region should be defined as a group of
countries and not of economies. Our prior identity is cultural-political
before it is as part of an economic entity. In other words, India , for
instance, is a country first, consisting of people and citizens before
it is a bunch of consumers and producers.....

parminder