[Rigf_program] Future meeting schedule

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Mar 21 21:16:52 HKT 2013

GAC seems to me mainly closed sessions this time.  But can do two
things:  ask if they would give us 5 mins in the GAC plenary to
mention the APrIGF.  Or, check if the AP region governments will have
a regional chat (I know some regions have small informal meetings, I
don't know if AP does.)

Would you like me to check on both -- if the region's govt are meeting
that might be our best target.

Adam