[Rigf_program] Mar 15 Meeting Summary & Follow Up

Yannis Li yannis at registry.asia
Mon Mar 18 14:51:57 HKT 2013

Dear All,

Please find attached the discussion minutes for the teleconference meeting.

Below are some highlights of follow-up and important dates:
Extension of Deadline for Call for Workshop & Comment on Themes to 18 May 2013 (Sat)
Next Teleconference Meeting Time: 28 Mar 2013 (Thu) 04:00am (UTC)
KISA will work with the secretariat to prepare the below items for next meeting discussion:
Detail list of Hotel & Transportation
Outreach Plan
Budget & Sponsorship Package
Critical Milestones and Timeline of Preparation
A working group consists of Paul, Izumi, Penghwa, Cheryl, DotAsia will revise the document of MSG Operating Principles before next meeting
A workshop placeholder will be submitted to UNIGF for APrIGF based on the current proposed theme of KISA

Regarding the dates for PC meeting, 19 July also clashed with the ICANN Durban which we may have to be aware of.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Yannis Li
DotAsia Organisation Ltd.
Address: 12F, Daily House, 35-37 Haiphong Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 5802 2500   ︳Fax: +852 5802 2502   ︳http://www.dot.asia