[Rigf_program] public call for comments, APrIGF 2013

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 10:47:59 HKT 2013

Thanks, Paul, I've talked with the officers of UNESCAP Trade and
Investment Division about R-IGF in Seoul and showed them the website.
They seems interested. Since they will have a regional trade
facilitation forum in Beijing or Qingdao around September 8, it could
be easier for them to stop by Seoul.

Hong