[Rigf_program] workshop proposal review - things to consider

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 17:11:54 HKT 2013

Kilnam you are very true about your assessment, I think we need to be more
considerate about the proposal and select the best among these 32. Paul's
ranking method is very good in every aspect of getting the best. Since we
have limited time, so let's work toward making the proposal best.

Cheers to Life
Shreedeep Rayamajhi
00977-9841374547(Nepal)
00977-9851049683(Nepal)
00977-9813900099

+1(301)485-9395(US)
<http://www.rayznews.com/>

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.