[Rigf_program] on 2013 APrIGF program

Save Vocea save.vocea at icann.org
Fri Jun 7 10:01:34 HKT 2013

Dear Paul,

Hi all. I was on my first teleconference call with this group last week and hinted that ICANN will want to submit a proposal before the deadline (do appreciate that proposal deadline was extended).

We are also discussing participation from some of our key leadership team and what we could offer.

I'm sorry that I may be late for this next call today or may miss it because of a scheduling clash.

Regards,
Save
ICANN
--Sent from my iPhone.
PS. Any unintended / misspelt words attributed to iPhones 'smart' auto-complete software.