[Rigf_program] BoF, UnConf etc?

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Jun 7 13:45:51 HKT 2013

At the global IGF this year, we are trying to add more flexibility and
creaqtivity
To the program format in addition to the main session and workshops.

They are, BoF, UnConference, Poster Session etc.

Some of the participants may have some desire to speak on the topic she
or he has expertise on, but not able to propos a workshop, or get to know
the workshop organiser. For those people (and others), could we leave
some space and time?

Say, Poster Session during Lunch Time,
BoF and Unconference after 6 pm.

Prepare some kind of conduit so that these more spontaneous activities
could still get good visibility and thus draw more attention.

Physical bulletin board will be a great tool for this, open booth space is
another.
Online Bulletin Board, or Facebook page for extra interaction,,,
I think/hope younger members of our PC/host could come up all these ideas.

izumi

--
                     >> Izumi Aizu <<
Japan