[Rigf_program] on 2013 APrIGF program

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 13:29:23 HKT 2013

Dear Save,

You are just on time. The CFP has been extended to June 14. So a ICANN's
proposed WS would be very welcome. Could the newly appointed Asia VP who
was on the "Law Enforcement on the Internet" plenary I organized at AP-IGF
2012 join us this year?

Best,

Hong

--
Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)