[Rigf_program] Documents for meeting today

Keith Davidson keith at internetnz.net.nz
Fri Jun 7 11:59:42 HKT 2013

I would also like to thank Yannis for this prompt attention, especially
as it was me raising the issue on last weeks call.

Unfortunately something has risen in NZ that will require my attention
over the next few hours, so I will now be unable to participate on
todays rIGF call - so please accept my apologies.

There is nothing specific arising from the documents circulated that is
of major concern to me.

Cheers

Keith