[Rigf_program] Documents for meeting today

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Fri Jun 7 10:10:59 HKT 2013

Dear all,

Firstly, thanks to Yannis for circulating the meeting details and documents early, as requested last week.

I do hope that all members have seen and reviewed the documents which are attached to Yannis' announcement.

In addition please see the previous messages from me about the evaluations and ratings system.

Also, the MAG list and operating principles are linked here:

www.aprigf.asia/msg.html

See you on the call, in just under 2 hours from now.

Paul.