[Rigf_program] Meeting this week, and weekly from now on?

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Sun Jul 14 20:42:17 HKT 2013

Dear all,

The regular conference call is coming up again this week, and for those of us in Durban it will be 6am on Friday.

I know we will miss some people who are travelling home from ICANN, but I propose to go ahead with the call as planned. I can attend and chair the call as usual, as I depart here later on Friday.  Call in details will be sent shortly.

On the question of meetings, I'd like to suggest to move to weekly calls from now until until the event, so that we can have more regular updates and deal quickly with any issues arising.

In the case the next calls will be:

19 July
26 July
 2 August
 9 August
16 August
23 August
30 August
 6 September (face-face meeting during the APrIGF)

With the event approaching, I hope we can pick up the pace and energy to bring off a really successful APrIGF 2013!

Paul.