[Rigf_program] Important: Next meeting for Asia IGF

Ching Chiao ching.chiao at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:53:23 HKT 2013

We had a very good and successful 14th APNG Camp last August at Ewha Womans
University. The venue should be very ideal for APrIGF. Great meeting room
facility, environment, and food court. Yannis and I had a very strong and
closed collaboration with KISA team. The only issue is that there's not
many international hotels nearby (only motel / love hotels in which we
"enjoyed"). However the university is very closed to subway station so it
should not be a problem to commute there for meetings.

Just FYI.

Ching