[Rigf_program] [Aug 23 Fri 0400 UTC] APrIGF Weekly Meeting

kilnam chon chonkn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 07:38:08 HKT 2013

the program looks better.
here is the recommendation for "final" tuning;

1. three workshops on multistakeholder
    recommend to hold all three workshops on multistakeholder (27 and 14)
in the same day (thursday?).
    i don't see any good reason to split the three workshops in different
days.

2. three workshops on ipv6
    same recommendation; hold all ipv6 workshops in one day; thursday
    then, we could move up summary:access&security as well as
summary:multistakeholder and closing
    panel.
    again, i don't see any good reason not to move ipv6 transition strategy
to thursday 1630-1800.

    if we keep the current program schedule, we may end up having very few
people in the late afternoon of
    the last day, friday.

3. orientation
    we may merge two orientation sessions; orientation workshop and
information orientation session.
    having two sessions on the orientation may confuse newcomers (as well
as others).

chon