[Rigf_program] Host 2014 Proposals Evaluation

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 11:51:24 HKT 2013

We are surely aware of the fact that India proposal was made first, but as
the Secretariat stated both were made "within the deadline."  We should, at
least, conduct a review procedurally according to the criteria set forth. I
assume Prof. Chon's suggestion could be a good start for the review and
assessment.

Hong

--
Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)