[Rigf_program] Meeting with AP govt in Beijing

Gisella Gruber Gisella.Gruber at icann.org
Mon Apr 8 22:24:20 HKT 2013

Dear Adam,

Has there been any feedback on this?

Cheryl is busy all of Tuesday afternoon. How long would this last and has
any time been identified, in which case we can work around it.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Gisella

From:  Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com>
Date:  Sunday, 7 April 2013 09:51
To:  Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp>, Gisella Gruber
<gisella.gruber at icann.org>
Cc:  Yannis Li <yannis at registry.asia>, APrIGF PC <program at ap.rigf.asia>
Subject:  Re: [Rigf_program] Meeting with AP govt in Beijing

I'm passing this off to Gisela to propose some options as she controls my
and other peoples calanders in these meetings

CLO from my Mobile phone