[Rigf_program] operating principles, proposed text on quorum etc

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Apr 2 14:28:23 HKT 2013

Hi Fouad,

To be honest, I don't see a problem with MSG.

But the MAG is an advisory group. Who would an AP MAG be advising?
The IGF MAG had a mandate from the UN Secretary General to help him
convene the IGF.  It advises him.

The MSG's task is to steer the process of organizing/holding the AP
regional IGF. A group comprised of multi-stakeholders who volunteer to
steer, guide,  plan, etc. the APrIGF.

Sorry, I missing the problem!

Best,

Adam