[Rigf_program] operating principles, proposed text on quorum etc

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Apr 1 21:40:59 HKT 2013

Hi all.

Cheryl and I offered to edit the text of the draft operating
principles, section 6, membership, about "quorum".  We propose as new:

For the affirmative vote to be quorate 3 of the 4 recognized
stakeholder groupings, as identified in section 4 "Organizational
Principles" of this document; Must have at least 5 votes cast by
individuals having previously established their Stakeholder Group
affiliation.

(old text:  The quorum for any vote or decision by the MSG will be set
at 20 voting members, with at least 2 individuals having established
affiliation with each recognised stakeholder grouping.)

Minium 20 members must vote, 5 members from 3 of the 4 groups.

Comments please,

Adam