[Rigf_program] Fwd: Preparation for the inter-rregional dialogue session

Ang Peng Hwa (Prof) TPHANG at ntu.edu.sg
Sun Sep 23 23:06:21 HKT 2012

Everyone,
Sorry for responding to this rather late. I was away on a project and the
wifi was really slow at my hotels.

Izumi,
Is the Secretariat/MAG expecting a response from us as a group? Meaning as
the PC of the APrIGF?

And if so, how should we be expected to respond?

Regards,
Peng Hwa

On 20/9/12 12:05 PM, "Izumi AIZU" <iza at anr.org> wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>As I wrote, this came is circulated on the mailing list.
>
>izumi

CONFIDENTIALITY:This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,please delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its content.

Towards A Sustainable Earth:Print Only When Necessary.Thank you.