[Rigf_program] FW: Hosting of APrIGF in India

Ang Peng Hwa (Prof) TPHANG at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Oct 31 18:49:17 HKT 2012

Fouad,

To refresh everyone's memory, I was approached at the most recent APNIC meeting by Dr Govind of the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology and Rajesh was very quickly brought into the conversation. So both the ISPAI and the Indian Government are in the loop.

And yes, the plan is to have a meeting at the IGF.

Regards,
Peng Hwa