[Rigf_program] FW: Hosting of APrIGF in India

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Nov 1 06:25:59 HKT 2012

Hi, looking at the Doodle Yanis set and the conference program, I like
to suggest the following.

Try to hold our meeting OUTSIDE the program hours, I mean either lunch time
or after 6 pm. It would take 60 to 90 min max, and thus this will
release most time
for folks who have to organize or attend many sessions.

Otherwise, I guess we may not be able to draw many participants together.

izumi

--
                     >> Izumi Aizu <<
Japan