[Rigf_program] adjustment of APrIGF logo

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue May 29 10:09:36 HKT 2012

Hi,

It looks good. The only small concern, if I may, is the "AP " portion
in the logo does not stand so strong.
I think we should treat "Asia" and "Pacific" equally.

Also the light green color may not give too strong image visually.

Anyway, not a big thing, but if possible, please consider.

izumi

--
                     >> Izumi Aizu <<
Japan