[Rigf_program] Meeting Summary of APrIGF Teleconference on May 24 (Thur)

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Fri May 25 21:09:17 HKT 2012

Thanks for the notes Yannis.

Regarding this:

> - Speakers invitation responsible is highlighted in RED

I don't see anything highlighted red in the spreadsheet.  Am I missing something?

I unfortunately will not be able toy attend the next meeting on 31 May, due to IPv6 meeting I am attending in Hanoi.  I hope to attend the next week however.

best

paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100